Lab Test Services, a Marietta, Georgia healthcare facility, offers a wide range of lab test options including DNA and paternity testing, sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing, liver function testing, CBC, Chemistry Panels, A1C, HIV / AIDS testing, DOT Drug Testing, Alcohol Testing, Probation Testing (Diversion Program Drug Test), 80-hour alcohol testing, Hep B screening, Hep B Injection, titer screening and preventative care. Our affordable rates are often less expensive than your physician’s office or your insurance company, bringing parents, corporate clients and individuals affordable laboratory and wellness screening options.
We are committed to continuing to bring cutting edge testing to our clients. Speciality testing services are available and include Synthetic Marijuana, K2, Spice, Bath Salts, GHB (date rape drug), Ecstasy, Rohypnol and Ketamine testing.
Our affordable rates are often less expensive than your physician’s office or your insurance company, bringing parents, corporate clients and individuals affordable laboratory and wellness screening options.
- No Insurance Required
- Accepting Walk-In Patients, Appointments Available
- Discreet and 100% Confidential
Some of our options include:
- Wellness Testing – CBC, ChemPanel, Lipid, Glucose, A1C, Thyroid Test
- Occupational Hazard Testing – Heavy Metals and OSHA Testing, Hepatitis, Lead Screening
- Women’s and Men’s Health Testing – PSA Test, Estrogen, Prenatal Testing
- Specialty Testing – Child Protective Services Testing, Date Rape Testing and Synthetic Drug Testing
- DNA and Paternity Testing – Legal and Non-legal/Personal Paternity, Sibling-ship, Grand-parentage, Child DNA Safeguarding, Immigration, Semen Detection/Infidelity
- Pre Natal Paternity Test – A non invastive paternity test that determines paternity as early as 9 weeks of pregnancy; requires a simple blood draw from the mother and father; results in 5 days
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Testing – Syphillis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, HIV, AIDS, Herpes
- DOT Physicals – Annual and Pre-Employment
- DOT Drug Testing – NDIA5 Drug Test
- Seasonal Preventative Testing and Care
- Immunity Screening – Measles, Mumps, Rubella Screening, Chicken Pox (Varicella)
- Allergy Testing – A wide variety of allergy panels are available as well as single panels including food, airborn, regional, animal, gluten, bee, latex and more
- Blood Work – Any lab test that you require is available through our walk-in facility; call us today if you need something special that you do not see listed
We provide pre-admission drug testing for nursing schools, truck driving schools and EMS classes.
Download a list of our available services here: